- Nike Air cushioning is comprised of air pockets within a single unit that runs the full length of the shoe. It's positioned directly under the sock liner for a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
- A zippered overlay made with 2 types of mesh fastens over the laces. The tight mesh along the outside of the foot provides support. Open-hole mesh along the inside of the foot is breathable and lets you see the inner workings of the shoe.
- The traditional tongue and lace design with an internal webbing system provide easy entry and a secure fit. Soft, cushioned material offers a comfortable feel.
- A circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
- Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
- The thin, resilient sock liner
**Floor samples, please check the product description for more information.
**NO BOX INCLUDED